Lately, I've been able to mix the two. We have PETC outings. The Coffee Bean gang usually meets up for a late night meal at Johnnie's or for a weekend road trip up to the Bay. However, Annie never comes out with us. And today was happy hour with DixF. I asked E if E was going and E said no, E doesn't like to mix business with pleasure. But then I thought about it. DixF is filled with respectable doctors. Nothing can go wrong, really. Even though it's happy hour, it's really just having a dinner/snack with each other... and the prices happen to be cheap. I decided to go last minute since I had someone to walk with me to the restaurant. And it wasn't too bad. The married couple even came!
With that said, are there rules that I'm suppose to be aware of when mixing business with pleasure? I definitely felt awkward at first. I had to resist from ordering too many beers (I only had one Corona) since I'm the only undergrad in DixF. But no worries. We didn't get kick out of the restaurant because I got piss drunk and started dancing on top of the bar while demanding a shot of Grey Goose. Can you imagine if that happened? WOW.

No comments:
Post a Comment