Thursday, January 15, 2009

Raging Internal Inferno

Oh. My. Goodness. You CANNOT believe how pissed off I am at the dumb broad. The social worker, we'll call her Vulgar Valerie, said that she could send me the paperwork so I wouldn't have to fly to San Jose in the middle of the quarter to sign them in her office. All I had to do was make sure I gave my mom all of the documents she would need. These documents include: my most current paycheck stubs, proof that I am a full-time student at UCLA, my financial aid awards, and a copy of my SSN and driver's license. Okay, so I forgot the SSN and driver's license, but still... come on.. Give me a call and I will fax it over to you. Anyways, I called a couple of days in advance to ask her to double check the list of documents with me. She's never at her phone. What's the point of being given an office with a phone if you're too busy sniffing the cleaners in the janitor's closet?!? Also, she complained to my mom that my recent paycheck stubs were not recent enough. I worked until mid-Decemeber, then I took three fuckin' weeks off for winter break. If I didn't work the last three weeks and the next pay period isn't over yet... those paycheck stubs are the most recent ones I have. Is that hard to understand? Why must I pay for a round trip ticket when the incompetent Vulgar Valerie needs to have brain surgery to fix her prefrontal cortex so she can start making intelligent sensible executive decisions? I am prepared to come in tomorrow into her office and just complain and give her a hard time. If you want to play stupid and incompetent, I can play the whole I-am-an-arrogant-hard-headed-pre-med-student-at-UCLA-what-the-hell-kind-of-future-do-you-have-or-your-sorry-kids-your-family-should-be-extinct attitude.

1 comment:

  1. that sucks balls. give her hell! and then give her shit for paying over $100 bucks to "just to do THAT???"

    ReplyDelete