No time to get down because I'm movin' up [k-os]
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Work and Pleasure Part II
Nevermind. I just realized that the phrase "work and pleasure" has a sexual connotation to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
K-Os- Crabbuckit
Je suis...
p-huong
California, United States
It's pronounced pee-hong. I also go by phungus.
I'm a recent college graduate. Join me as I doc what it takes to make it in the real world. It's time to grow up...
::Rules to live by::
Always remember:
[1] Know no limits
[2] Keep your head leveled
[3] Never forget where you came from
View my complete profile
Subscribe
Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Twits
follow me on Twitter
Give these people a holler...
Wendi Aarons
AUTHOR PAGE COMING SOON!
4 years ago
BERNTHIS.COM
Best gainer
5 years ago
The Vegetable Assassin
It's an Update of Sorts
6 years ago
You. Me. No adult supervision...
So close
8 years ago
Citizen of the Month
My Toy Machine Gun
8 years ago
So I was thinking...
First blog post
10 years ago
The Water Bottle
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers Season 1 Episode 4 : Episode 4
10 years ago
Badass Geek
In Which I Scoot
12 years ago
Thinking with Crit
Happiness is a Journey
12 years ago
Calling People Names
Steve
12 years ago
Wait in the Van
The Third Annual Summertime Blues Giveaway Is Here!
13 years ago
The Cookie Jar
It's That Time of Year Again
13 years ago
Mo "Mad Dog" Stoneskin
pic
13 years ago
NeuroWhoa!
Raising An Issue in Indian Psychology
13 years ago
Ask And Ye Shall Receive
Blue Days, Black Nights.
13 years ago
Smell the Glove
Cómo Redactar Una Carta Judicial
13 years ago
Simply Curious Girl
Farewell!
13 years ago
King of New York Hacks
The KING of Photography Jez Coulson, The Diners on the Edge of New York, and the K.O.N.Y.H.
14 years ago
...and now I'm a grownup
Just wondering....
16 years ago
Wondaland Arts Society
WATCH EM DO THE TIGHTROPE!!!
16 years ago
Soggy-Doggy-Bloggy
Surviving my childhood Part 2 AKA Dumpster Diving
16 years ago
The Daily DRKness
ARR SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!
16 years ago
Finding interest in uninteresting things
Bad Luck and Respect
16 years ago
reinventing sandyb
Resolutions are for people who can’t figure out that Cindarella is ruining your life.
16 years ago
The Typing Makes Me Sound Busy
Now Boarding at Gate 23
16 years ago
Slightly Cracked
Public Transport
16 years ago
Miss Contemptuous
Wordless Weekend #1
16 years ago
Bollywood is Plan B
Zanzibarrr
16 years ago
justpeachee
La Cita
17 years ago
Sophisticated Side Ponytail
As I Was Saying
Motherhood in NYC
White-Collar Redneck
peace & bananaz
Neurophilosophy
"Why?", "How?", and other abstract questions.
Insights From The Demigoddess
Sassymonkey
Genius Pending
On a Whim...
bad kitty, no tuna!
bad banana blog
Is There Any Mommy Out There?
JAYMATIK.COM
The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Advice and Humor from Mr. Condescending.
Meditations in an Emergency
An Enigmatic Enumeration of Events
♥ annie - simply complicated, yet complicatedly simple
LBluca77
Celebreak.net - B-Boys, B-Girls and Breakdancing Culture
Same Rambling,
This American Kait
My Soul is a Butterfly
Stuff I Wrote
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(98)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(22)
This is your fortune, let's switch cookies.
Becuase I'm a nerd...
I got called fat today.
Chuc Mung Nam Moi
Rosen's
Mini Coop
Autumn is here!
Un Travail Boiteux= Whack Jokes and a Lack of Crea...
Looking Out For #1
Nikki Bi's Bboying Parkour Performing Hamster
Kleptomania.. A Genetic Disorder?
Raging Internal Inferno
"Bonne" Amie
Johnnie's Hot Pastrami
Work and Pleasure Part II
Work and Pleasure
My (distant) Connection to a Dancer on Superstars ...
Wicked Step Sisters
When getting what you want isn't all it's cracked ...
Before I Forget This Night
New Year, New Ink Ideas: Ying Yang, Panda, and the...
Shut Up Mom!
►
2008
(52)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment