I'm up in San Francisco tonight and while I was sitting on the couch, I could not help but notice what Nikki's hamster, Fat Ass, was doing. The darn thing is trying to escape from her cage (she's done it before.) That crazy thing has been living with them for over a year now and she's still trying to escape. She's climbing up the wired walls trying to squeeze her chubby self between the 1 cm gaps. When she's had enough climbing and fall off the walls, she makes her way up to her sleeping area. The sleeping area is about 2 inches tall and it's where the main door to the cage is located. You can see her trying to pop the door open by climbing up the side, but since the wall is only 2 inches tall, she ends up arching her back and doing a back flip. Pretty amazing huh? Amazing that she's still trying to escape. Amazing since they don't treat her badly or anything. Amazing that she can do a back flip and I can't. What an ungrateful hamster.
A back flipping hamster? At least she's entertainment, I'm stuck with HGTV reruns tonight.
ReplyDelete