Saturday, January 3, 2009

Before I Forget This Night

So this is my last night in the bay. And An's last night of her vacation. And of course we had to make it big. Julie and Nikki picked me up from San Jose. I said good-bye to my family. We came up, picked up a friend, Nikki made her sloppy joe's, and we had a fun night of playing Rock Band with A and T. Last minute we decided to hit up a spot called Sutra Lounge, where I met some hot dancer from Richmond and had an amazing night just drinking and dancing away. After the lounge, we went to a strip club and honestly if Kim and I weren't aren't already tipsy/drunk, we would have freaked out. The one stripper we saw was a ballet dancer so I had to toss a dollar on stage. Sadly, SF is not NY and joints closed at 2 am.


We're home. I don't plan on texting back the hot dancer from Richmond for some late night booty call because the buds and I are fine just chillin' for the night. They have work and I have to catch a flight back to SoCal tomorrow. I still have the alcohol in me... I think my next post is going to be about the Asian glow. People need to be educated about this... especially my fellow Asians. I'm just glad I don't have it. Unfortunately for my brother, he can have a quarter of a shot of Kahlua and he turns as red as that short fat talking M&M you see always kickin' it with the yellow peanut M&M. Good night. I am going to fall asleep watching the an exciting movie. Peace out y'all and I'll see you when I wake up and fake text the hot dancer from Richmond that I fell asleep on the ride home, because that is the tease that I am. Perhaps a future post will be about what kind of guy I'd be.. kind of like my own version of Beyonce's "If I were a Boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment