I always thought my impulse for wanting to take things was just something I do because I'm bored and because it was something my favorite cousin taught me how to do when we were young. Then I realized that I probably got it from my mom. I came home this weekend and noticed that some of the cups in our kitchen are the exact same ones that they use in my grandmother's nursing home. I also noticed a box of plastic gloves in her car trunk, that are, again, the exact same ones that they use in my grandmother's nursing home. There are other examples of stuff from other places. Should I be ashamed? Should I be proud? Should I be worried? I hope this isn't a dominant trait. Otherwise my children will be doomed to become world class thieves.
* I changed the name of the buildings just in case I were to get into any trouble.

No comments:
Post a Comment