If you actually thought those were
MY new tattoo ideas... you're absolutely crazy. They're actually my little sister's ideas. Remember, my little sister is 13 years old. I remember when I was thirteen I wanted a tattoo. I wanted a teeny butterfly... maybe on my ankle? Looking back on this, I'm glad I didn't go through with the idea. I would be stuck with some winged thing on my ankle and when people ask me about it (if they dared. I know if I saw someone with a butterfly on their ankle I wouldn't bother asking about it) I wouldn't have some touching personal story to share and the tat would fail. Seriously, how stupid would I look if I just said.. "Oh I thought it would look cute!" I probably would just make up some story about how I got it when I graduated and it's symbolic of me growing up... etc etc. With that said I probably offend a bunch of people who have butterfly tattoos. Sorry.
I hope my little sister grows out of it and if she does get a tattoo, she doesn't get one until she's older and after she's put more thought into it. I'm actually most surprised with the fact that she came up with more than one tat idea because it took a while for me to get my tattoos. It took me basically a year to come up with each idea/design. Hence why I'm not able to give blood. I should donate blood. I have the universal donor phenotype and I could use that four hours paid deal for campus employees.
No comments:
Post a Comment