- Got my hair did. ELang is taking classes at Aveda and needed a model for her female hair dye/cut test. I got my hair dyed (for the first time) and I got my bangs back! I missed having something to play with during lectures. I spent the whole day with her, I got to know her classmates, and her instructors. Her classmates are SO entertaining. One girl (this was her first beauty school test) had her family come and support her. She said her dad wanted to bring along the WHOLE extended family too, but she begged him not to do that. She's only 18, so that's cute. ELang's instructors are so adorable. I immediately fell in love with Ebbe because she gave off this very motherly, helpful, playful vibe. FYI I love motherly people, just because I've been babied so much through my life. Brandon is a lively lovable man. Ebbe and ELang were discussing what they should do with my hair and all of a sudden I felt a third set of hands touching me. I was like, "what the fuck?" I turn around and it's Brandon. He also gave me a lecture about Aveda products. Brandon is a bit flamboyant and incredibly adorable.
- Starved myself and pigged out on Peruvian food in a parking lot. After Aveda, ELang went to work at CBTL and Uzi got off work. I had to wait for Uzi to get off work before I could eat. She made me starve for an hour, claiming the place that we were going is well-worth the wait. Traffic was a bitch. And there was a line out the door for seating at Mario's (a Peruvian restaurant owned by Asians.) It was going to be an hour wait, so we said fuck this. We ordered our food to go and ate it in the parking lot. We were that hungry! The food was delish. Best calamari I've ever had. The steak plate was great too. Afterward, we bought 30 tacos from a taco truck, spent nearly $80 on booze, headed back to my place and crashed.
- Saturday night with the Bean crew. Nothing says a good night better than hanging out with these fools. We heated up those 30 tacos and put the booze in the fridge. Russell came over with bucket and ice (both) from Coffee Bean. Annie said we could have the bucket if we returned it the next morning. JRo and ELang arrive with blueberry pomegranate juice and lemon extract from the Bean. Again, see why I love Annie? It was a night of great company, good games, hilarious laughs, and a bunch of other things (ahem.. play on title.) Poor Christian had to go straight to work (5am shift.) Thanks for returning the bucket for us! The rest of the gang slept over. Nobody threw up, because that's how classy my friends are.
- Surfing! I went surfing the next morning. Thelma went for her usual run. B and An came along to check out the beach. They went and grabbed lunch without me. I stayed on the beach for a while and when my arms gave out, I sat on the beach watching the other surfers. What a morning.
I'd have to say, that was a great weekend although I didn't get any work done. Yikes. Time to play catch up... if only I could stop playing with my bangs.

No comments:
Post a Comment