Friday, February 6, 2009

Rain, Water, Surf

It is pouring right now in Los Angeles. It honestly feels like California is being punished. It was like 80 degrees a couple of days ago and now it's pouring. And right now all I can think about is how I should have cut school and work to enjoy the beach. I think of the sunny weather earlier this week and surfing comes to mind. I hear the rain outside, I think water. Water makes me think of the beach and the beach makes me think of surfing. I want to go surfing. Not to mention I keep my wet suit draped over my chair and I can smell the neoprene from time to time... which makes me think of surfing. Thelma! Come back and take me to the beach!


Since it's raining, I'm lazy and decided to catch up on some episodes that I missed last night. I watched Private Practice because I wanted to know why Addison called Shephard on Grey's Anatomy. After watching that episode of Private Practice, I think I've developed a TV crush on Dell, the young receptionist who just got his nursing degree... who also surfs.


If I had the money this is what I'd do... Buy a long board so I can practice on that. Live in California in the spring and summer seasons. Then when the weather gets cold, go live in Australia so the sunny weather can continue and I can keep surfing all year long. That will be my life when I make bank and finally retire. Who wants to join me?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment