"Hey, E! This is P.Huong!"
"Hey!...well... What's up?!?" E said this really enthusiastically, and not in the fake way either.
"Eh, nothing much." I was extremely light headed and a bit tipsy. I chugged half a beer on an empty stomach and took long enough hits so I was light headed. I was smoking tobacco by the way. The cigarillos don't come with a filter so I used Jacque to smoke them.
... I went straight to the point, "E, can you tell E Jr. to drop off my paper?" (shortened version.)
I haven't seen E in weeks. I stopped by to drop off my paper to E Jr, didn't even bother to poke my head in to say hi to E and forgot to even be polite enough to ask E how E is doing. Okay, typing this out answers my question. Yes, I am the only one who would feel bad for not saying hi or asking how the other person is doing. It's aiiight. Two weeks I'll be back to drop off my paper to E Jr, this time I'll poke my head in and say hi and do a little chit chat with E. It's just that I notice I haven't been as nice as I normally am lately. Am I becoming a bitch? Yes to certain people (ahem.. biochem majors)

No comments:
Post a Comment