Friday, February 27, 2009

The Little Sibling on MySpace

Sometimes I wonder if my little sister realizes that we're friends on MySpace. Yes, I still have MySpace. I use it to spy on the little sister and some friends haven't given in into the Facebook craze yet. Sometimes when she's filling out one of those online MySpace surveys, she'll give away the fact that she has a boyfriend. I think all they've done is hold hands. But then, I'd be pretty damn naive to believe that. Anyways, so point is I know about him, but she won't talk to me about it. And don't think I don't understand what 12009 <3 <3 means.

I'm going to post about her latest survey. No, I do not think this is an invasion of privacy. I'm just going to post her responses about me and comment on them. It's one of those surveys where they ask you to list who's on your top list of friends and to answer random questions about them. I happen to be #1 on my little sister's friend page.



7.
What is the worst thing about number 1?
uhmm...idk shes my sister
idk...

I hope that means that she can't think of anything bad to say. It could also mean that she finally realized I have access to reading all of this gibberish and decided to keep her mouth shut.


9.
Describe the relationship between number 1 and number 3?
they dont noe each other

What a fuckin' teeny bopper... "noe."


13.
Have you ever done drugs with number 1?
nup

I personally find it annoying as hell while I'm reading through all this junk to keep up with her life and every time she wants to say "nope" she types "nup." Anyways, I'd rather have her do drugs with me than her delinquent friends. At first I thought it read "Has #1 ever done drugs" and I was relieved to find out she doesn't know.


19.
Has number 1 ever met your mother.
lol yesh!! xD

Actually, I spent about 9 months in her uterus and entered the world through her vagina.


25.
What is the best memory you have with number 1?
uhmm.... playing games xD

My bro and I would kick her ass at Mario Kart and Mario Party. pwn'd! Is that how people spell it?


33.
Which one of your top 8 friends drinks the most or goes out?
my sister xD

She knows me too well. Every time I come home I buy a 6 pack. My mom thinks I'm an alcoholic. I've also tried to get my little sister to drink with me. I figured she's too young to like the taste of alcohol so if I get her to drink it now, she won't want to drink when she's getting peer pressured by her friends.


34.
Which one of your top 8 friends is the best dresser?
uhmm... jasmine and my sister xD

I rule. And yes, she types with those emoticons ALL the time.


36.
Say something nice about number 1.
she the best sister ever xD

Damn straight!


37.
Which one of your top 8 friends lives the farthest away from?
sister live in L.A.

Yeah, you miss me.


47.
Would you kiss number 1?
no!

Awww, what about a peck on the cheek? Where's the family love? Oh wait, we're Asian. We don't do that kind of emotional stuff.


More sister posts when I read a new survey. Good thing my fam doesn't read my blog. Good gracious, did you guys read that one post from MotherhoodInNYC?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment