Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dude, Just Leave and Stop Thanking, Moron

I am about to crash... but before I do, I feel like I should get this out. I spent all of Saturday researching my paper topic for my history of modern dance class. Then Saturday night, I went over to Coffee Bean, helped close a bit, did a little bit of this, did a little bit of that... basically had some bomb tacos from a random truck and invaded Matt's apartment with a 12 pack of beer (which was not enough for Jro's, ELang's and my drinking needs that night. Next time, we know better.) But before the night kicked off....


Some douche bag and his girlfriend walked into the cafe at 12:03 am. Mind you we close at midnight. Rules say that we're suppose to serve until 12:10. I think that rule is only for people who actually make their asses into our store and there happens to be a line, so it takes us until 12:10 to take their order and make their drinks. If you really need coffee after midnight, go hitch hike your behind one block up the street to 7-11 or drive over to the 24-hour drive thru McDonald's for a caffeine fix. DO NOT come into our store when all of our coffee is out and our hot bar has been cleaned for the night begging for caffeine. Buying $25 worth of artery clogging food is not going to make up for it. And while the bathroom is being cleaned for the night... either hold your piss or go in the bush, it's midnight and believe me... No one will be peeping at your cellulose thighs. DO NOT continuously thank us for making your damn drinks or letting you use our bathroom because if you really were a considerate human being, you'd respect the fact that we're closed and that it's fuckin' midnight and we would actually like some time to enjoy our Saturday night. And if you're from corporate well... kiss my ass. I don't work for your company and that's a pretty dick move for a secret shop. No wonder so many people complain about corporate. Either way, you suck.


Besides that, I had a really fun night. I say we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment