Sunday, February 1, 2009

Body Functions

No body pictures this time. I promise. Just this:


Thelma, Ellen, Will, and I went to Milk yesterday where I just had to try their blue velvet cake. My French partner last quarter told me about it. This morning I had to go #2 and guess what.... Those following Bex's posts can guess and really it doesn't take much brain to figure out what I'm about to say... my poo was blue. Freaky huh? Like I said, no worries. No body/human function pictures to share today.


Besides that, I woke up this morning noticing my right eye looked pink. No don't worry not pink eye... But besides the pinkness, I had a red dot appear right next to the iris. I looked it up, and I most likely ruptured a blood vessel in my eye. My eyes were really dry yesterday and I probably rubbed it really hard and ruptured it. I dismissed it as nothing as I read it should clear up in a couple days, but M-Dawg brought up my headaches that I've been complaining about. I figure they're unrelated since it's my right eye and left side of my head that have been acting up lately. If I drop dead in the next week, everyone will know my symptoms: blue feces, ruptured ocular vessel, and annoying headaches. Make sure to give the disease/condition a really cool name, okay?

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks soooo guuuuut. (I tried to spell that with an Eastern European accent)

    I think since we have covered red and blue already, we should make it our goal to achieve a state of poo in the remaining visible light spectrum.

    Next stop: PURPLE POO.

    ReplyDelete