Anyways, I really started panicking last night (and no not from the earthquake or power outage) because of fuckin' Uzi. Since the power went out at my place and I (for once) was not sleepy enough to nap through the evening and into the next morning, I decided to go over to the Bean and leech off their electricity. It turns out their power was out too.(Yeah, I now realize the perks of living closer to campus. There ain't no way in hell UCLA Med is ever going to lose electricity, so being within their grid ensures you electricity while everyone else gets screwed.) So I hung out at a blacked out Coffee Bean, waiting for the crew to close up so we can go hang out with Air Force since they all now have the night off. As we were just finishing up... Uzi starts sneezing. She's been sick. And decided to come into work. At a freakin' Coffee Bean. Where she makes drinks. I wouldn't have gotten all freaked out but, WOMAN! Cover yourself! Sneeze into your shirt! Sneeze into your arm! Just don't let it out into the open. I grabbed my cup and food away from her. And asked Lucky to take me home instead.
Stay safe everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpMLCve6iE
ReplyDeleteThat was great. I loved the play-doh bugs. HAHAHAH.
ReplyDelete