Monday, May 18, 2009

Pictures!

Here we go (just for you, AnyMommy):


This one was my very first tattoo. I get a lot of stares and many people have asked me if it's even real (stares probably because they were wondering who's the idiot with a sticker on her foot.) Yes, it is real. I went through about an hour and 30 minutes of pain to get this baby.




This was my second one. Eww this is gross. I swear I don't have a hairy back. And I swear the letters aren't uneven like what you see in the picture. Ell's taken a pic of my neck before and it was straight. I thought asking my mom to take a picture of my neck would have been awkward and no one else was home.




Here's the lotus with the willow branches going up my back. A lot of people said I should have gotten it in color. I did think about that... but if you know my "style" I tend to go for black/white and natural, earth tone colors. So, a vibrant blue water, green lily pad, pink lotus tattoo would be a little too much for me. I really want to add onto this tattoo and turn it into a quarter sleeve. So far I have no ideas and I'm not going to force the creativity. Plus, this tattoo hurt the most. And it hurt the most near the apex of the shoulder and the areas leading toward the inside of my arm. It would take a lot for me to sit still as I'm getting the inside of my arm done.




Ha. I hope I didn't hype up the tattoos too much in my previous post that these pictures did nothing but disappoint everyone.



PS Mom still hasn't noticed the one on my foot. I think after seeing the one on my arm, she just doesn't care any more. She saw my arm and didn't even yell at me, "Seriously, another one? (Obviously if I didn't stop at one piercing, there's no way I'm stopping at just one tattoo) Heavens, it's not proper for a girl to have that!" And that's ALL she said. End of discussion. She took me shopping and didn't even bother to ask me about it.


Lion is jealous because when her mom finds out about her tattoos, she'll probably pin Lion down and scrub it off with a scour pad. Lion wants her parents to see my tattoos first, so that when they find out about her tats, Lion can just blame me for being a bad influence. What are best friends for, right?

3 comments:

  1. I love tattoo show-and-tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I just use you as my excuse for being a bad mother, unable to get a job, etc...please, oh please, I hate having to take the responsibility all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. bex: Yeah. Before I was afraid my lil bro or sis would find this blog, but since everything is out in the open, it's time to show and tell!

    bern: fo' sho. Use and abuse.

    ReplyDelete