1.) Mangu is staying the night
2.) Chef finished two midterms today
3.) I'm done with tests/quizes for the week
We made some bomb fatty nachos and chugged some cerveza. Well not really chug. Chef still has work to do and Mangu and I always have stuff to study. We decided to finish off the beers we left in the freezer and as I popped one open, it started to freeze up:


COOL HUH?!?
Just in case anyone was wondering, family life is better. I wrote an entry about it, but not sure I want to publish it. It's pretty emo and I'm not sure that's the direction where I want to take this blog. But I did put it up on my xanga, the unedited version so it's not as good as I want it to be. We'll see what I want to do with it. I might just save it and use it for my personal statement.

I'm so glad things are better.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I actually thought about the physics of why that happens. Those Corona caps must have been on good and tight to keep from exploding. At constant volume, opening the cap and thus decreasing pressure in the bottle decreases temperature, freezing the booze.
ReplyDeleteFirst rate education right thurrr.
Bex: I.... actually understood that. Four years at UCLA and we now know how to make self-freezing beer. Let's open a bar where we serve self-freezing beer, have bingo night, shot gun races, and hand out prizes like blue wigs. We can call it "P & B's Jamboree"
ReplyDeleteBern: Thank you for your comment. And if Bex and I ever open P & B's you can be a VIP patron... On one condition: You keep up those VLogs and take care of your prostate.