And we are going to be reunited come July. Yes, I have changed my mind, AGAIN. I'm moving back to San Jose in July. Lion, Pen, and Mustang requested a week off work in July to plan a trip to Florida. They tell me it's most likely not going to happen due to recent changes. So, instead of a great trip to Florida, they are going to rent a van, drive down to LA, and move me, along with all of my belongings: my chem set, my text books, etc, back up to SJ and we're going to party like rock stars. Is that love? Because if it's not, I don't know what true friendship is.
AUTHOR PAGE COMING SOON!
4 years ago

I didn't hug Thea until really really far into our friendship, but that was because she didn't like to be touched. And then she got fed up with her rep as the girl who doesn't like to be touched. But now I still don't like to hug Thea because she rubs my back when she hugs and I don't like back-rubby hugs.
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't like to be touched, yet she likes to touch. I was surprised when you and Ell told me that Thea doesn't like to be touched because whenever we talk and I had a problem or whatever, she would rub my leg (in a non-lesbian manner.) I just remember thinking, "what the fuck? Thea's got to be the first person to ever do that to me." Lan's touched my leg before but only to see how far he could go up my thigh before I yelled at him.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! I'm not a hugger, either. Unless I'm related to you or you've been in my vagina. Although I hug my daughter and she was a C-section baby.
ReplyDelete