........................................
Fastforward to after 5 pm on Monday.
........................................
The kids are finally gone. Ely paid me by taking me out to dinner. We went to Sak's in Westwood which is this cheap Japanese hole-in-the-wall type place. And just in case you don't know, any Asian restaurant that looks like a hole in the wall means it's authentic and the food will be good. If the place looks fancy, don't be surprised if the food is not up to par. Also, if you're in the Bay Area, SJ is THE spot to get pho. South Bay, represent! 408! (Sorry that's my ghetto East Side San Jose part talking.)
Anyway, so Lil P fell down the stairs. Lil J hurt her foot and I had to bandage her up. I fed them and they ate all of my food and went rummaging through Ell's cereal boxes that she had underneath her bed. They turned my surfboard into a slide. We played tic-tac-toe. We played Taboo. Lil P tried to pants me. Lil J tried to dog pile me. (I was in control the whole time. I swear I was.) They some how managed to make my ice pack explode so little bits of blue gel beads splattered every where on the staircase (Pst. Annie, if you go back to work at Westwood PT, can you get me another gel pack? Thanks!) We made it in one piece to the park. A kid came over to play frisbee with us and I kept telling that punk to throw it softly but he ended up hitting some lady on the back. Whoops. Not my child. Not my fault.
Not bad for my first solo baby sitting session, eh? The kids had fun. I had fun. I returned them to their momma with a couple of bruises, but hey, they're kids and they're active. I actually walked away with a fat purple bruise on my right big toe. All in a day's work.

Fun is what it's all about! That's why we hire nabysitters, cause sometimes moms forget how to have fun.
ReplyDeleteahahaha... falling down the stairs.
ReplyDeletefa sho, i'll grab you an ice pack.. if they have anymore... i couldn't use an extra one myself.
have you seen?
ReplyDeletehttp://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=4cd7ca54e8e71
Kylie: I don't get how mothers do it. I had the kids for 6 hours and I was exhausted. Still, it was a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind watching the kids again. You mothers need a break and I could always use a free meal.
ReplyDeleteAnnie: I <3 you.
I've only heard rumors of a third movie, but now I'm really excited. Especially because it's in 3D!!!