1.) I now get internet, email, more minutes, unlimited texting on my Crackberry for a ridiculously low monthly price thanks to Lion.
2.) Because I was sad I didn't get the job at the VA Hospital, Lion said she would buy me a new tattoo. I'm not holding her to that because for some reason I'd rather pay for my own ink, but the gesture was really nice.
3.) Lion gave me my birthday present early this year.
4.)She lets me borrow her extra snowboarding gear so I don't have to buy my own. Snowboarding is a bouge sport. Costs WAAAAYYYYYY too much money: board, bindings, boots, snow gear, lift ticket. Are you kidding me? That's why I surf. Board: Craigslist. Wetsuit: found a new one for a great deal online. Waves: FFRRREEEEEE!
5.) Lion takes really good care of me when I used to
5.) If anyone were to mess with me, she'd be there in a heart beat to smash their car with a bat. I'd do the same for her.
The list goes on with all the great stuff Lion's done for me. But it stops here because I have a 9 am exam I need to ace tomorrow. And a French oral. And French homework to finish. UUGHHHH.

No comments:
Post a Comment