Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If I were a dog...

This conversation started while I was talking to two of my roommates in the living room. KelBel did some kind of funny move to symbolize roommate bonding time and walked upstairs. I turned to Ell and said that if KelBel was a dog, she'd be the one humping everyone's leg. Here's a list of our friends and what kind of dog they'd be:


KelBel: the humping one

Ell: the one who constantly cleans herself.. or how she put it "the one licking its vagina"

Bex: the one nudging other dogs to play and provoking other dogs to do bad things

Thelma: the goody-goody dog. You know, the one that sucks up to its owner for treats and shit.

Me: the dog that just sits there and watches everyone because you know.. I'm chill like that

Thea: the dog who constantly runs around in circles


And that's it. Those are the only friends whose characters would stick out in doggie world.*





*Actually that was just a cover up so everyone on the internet will think I have more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment