
See those three sets of bands? Those are my babies. Say hello to Rv0419, Rv1541c, and Rv3484! Okay so this isn't a huge achievement because Boss has already done this, but since my colony PCRs kept coming up negative, he told me to just start from scratch again. Next up, I am going to insert my babies into these cells that will hopefully mass produce the genes.
Success is also... well my camera is broken so I can't show you all, but if it did still work I would have taken a picture of my new glasses. Before I lose my student health insurance I decided to get my eyes checked and buy a new pair of glasses, ones that would make me look all scholarly for interviews.
In addition, I have paid off all of my credit card debt. Whoo hoo me!
More good news, my friends are THE best. The other weekend, they let me, Uzi, and X stay at their place and both Uzi and X said they were really nice. Then the friends came down to LA to visit me and KelBel said that she really liked them. Yeah, they are amazing...
Let's hope this flow of good news and success continues for the rest of the quarter.

No comments:
Post a Comment