I've applied to a dozen other jobs. Just last week I applied to a job at UCSF that really got me excited. And today, I applied for another job that I am definitely qualified for. I'm just so disappointed that the PI got me all excited about his research and spent two hours showing me around. All of that and then... REJECTED.
Hopefully I'll have more good news in the job searching department. Just a heads up, midterm season is quickly approaching! That means I'll be blogging about what I'm learning in my biology of aging and abnormal psych classes. It helps get the info to stick and it gives me an opportunity work on my scientific writing skills. Also, if anybody out there is interested, you get a little intro into those fields of study. 'Til then, my fingers are crossed for a phone call... either from the PI or for a job interview.

No comments:
Post a Comment