
My new roomate Chef bought this today. It's a mini laptop. It's super tiny! Her guy, Mangubat, has one too! I think I want one...
I'm still using my Dell Inspiron 700m that I bought (with my own money) back in the summer before freshman year of college. I think it's time for an update. Well, this thing is still usable. My mom even encouraged me to buy a new one so that I could give my laptop to my little sister. For some reason Mommy Dearest thinks that giving the hormonal 13 year old teenager a laptop will help her grades. Nevermind that it gives her portable access to AIM and MySpace (I guess the younger sister's generation hasn't discovered Facebook yet. Instead of wasting precious time on FB, they smoke smarties)
I've decided that until I get into some kind of post-grad program, I won't be spending money on a laptop since I have a fully functioning one. I was thinking of getting a Mac. Now, I'm thinking I'd rather save >$1000 and buy myself one of these teeny tiny laptop as a graduation gift for myself. Or maybe I should save up my money for a car. But that would take forever for me to save up for. But I really want a car so I can drive Ethel and myself to the beach. Oh wait, what about my Europe trip? I wish money grew on trees.

No comments:
Post a Comment