Friday, August 1, 2008

Session A DONE!

It is such a relief. I feel like updating on what happened, like throughout the whole session, but I figured... Why bother? Session C looks a heck of a lot more promising!


- Surf lessons with M-Dawg

- Meeting with Karen McDonald about taking her modern class

- New York!!!

- Backpacking plans with J.Uzi and JK for next summer

- Possble LOR from the psych prof (class hasn't started but I have a feeling things are going to go well. Hopefully I'm not wrong.)

- Talking to T and D about my third ink


Not bad for the next couple of weeks huh?



--> Artist Check: Kano



He's a rapper from England. His work did not "WOW" me the very first time I heard his voice, but still caught my attention well enough. Actually the very first song I heard was called "This is the Girl" by Craig David featuring Kano. The song is good. I really like his song "Nite Nite" featuring The Streets. The beginning talk gets me every time.

1 comment: