I always thought this was interesting question. Would you rather be deaf or blind? At first, my mind automatically thinks: Dude, deaf. I rely too much on my eyes to lose my vision. But then I thought about it... If I couldn't hear music anymore, I'd hands down 100% surely would go insane. Not only that, the communication barrier between the world and me would be unbearable. I suck badly at reading lip already. I would still be able to see everyone around me, but the way we interact wouldn't be the same. I picture myself aimlessly wandering around. Yeah, I'm appreciating what I can see around me, but it seems like it would be a lonely world. Yeah, I could learn how to sign... but that's just not the same.
If I was blind, at least I'd still be able to talk to people and listen to music. I'd be able to feel connected to the world around me. My hearing abilities would sharpen and my mind would either become very creative at imagining things or it could go overboard and come up with some crazy shit, but don't artistic minds work like that already?
AUTHOR PAGE COMING SOON!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment