
No matter how well I seem to be doing I can never break the (bio)chem lab curse. Never been able to get over that grade barrier that's been holding me back. I mean I didn't fail. I passed. A teensy bit better than just barely passing. Just well enough to have the grade count and I don't have to retake it. Maybe this is just a sign that I truly am a life science major and that I shouldn't be going into research. That the health care field really is my calling... What a load of BS.. I hate labs. Plain and simple as that. Except for the one in Factor and PETC.
ps. Hope you like the picture. I added the red parts myself.

Nice blog :)
ReplyDeletehaha.. thanks for your support! =) man, i just read that they are asking $3.1 billion dollars to fund it.
ReplyDeleteoh and i hate chem (my motto started to become 'C is for Chemistry' cuz i kept on getting that... ::sigh::) It seriously got me down about becoming a bio major/doctor. then i realized i was a life science major/all about the body person. don't worry, no more chem in PT school. =)
PS>>>Chem, def. for life. fo'sho. duhhhhh
ReplyDelete