Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm not feeling well.. can I take a break?

Those were seriously my words to Boss today. I slept for abut 3 hours. Got about 2 hours worth of studying done at 6 in the morning. Sat through an entertaining session of biostats lab. And when I got to work I was neurotic, freaking out and stressed. I felt like everyone at work was hating on me. It's like Man, y'all don't understand what it feels like to take 8 units in one session ect ect...That and I sometimes feel misunderstood.. Nico feels me on this!


I took a desperate move and e-mailed Tung. I asked him if he was planning on going on a cigarette break today, and if so can I join him. I even offered to bring my lighter since I didn't have one on me last time he asked. I can usually suppress the stress and not give in. Actually this is the first time I have ever given in. Tung e-mails me back and says yeah let's go now!





Met him up in front of MBI and had the best smoke of my life. We sat, we chilled, I mostly talked and got everything off my chest. Everybody hates me blah blah.. I hate psychology... blah blah... hahah y'all get it. Donald passes us on the way to his biostat lab. Finally I head back and Tung goes back to the lab.


I walk back into Factor feeling a lot better. It was just nice to have someone to talk to you know? Not to mention the cig felt good too... Then I thought about it... Dang. I smell. I work in a lab where they do research on lung cancer. FUCK.

1 comment:

  1. i like the irony at the end. haha! hope your day ended on a better note.. =)

    ReplyDelete