
I look forward to Wednesdays. On Wednesdays, I go to Biostats lecture and try my hardest to stay awake and focused. I usually start seeing double because I'm so sleepy. I've decided to hit up Seas every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings in order to stay awake. Prof Sayre is a real good guy. And he's a fairly good lecturer, too. But I mean, how exciting can stats get? Though I have to admit, today was his best lecture so far.
After Biostats I go to work at Factor. Usually Prof Sayre lets us out early so I'll visit PETC. I go to work and it's chill. No complaints whatsoever. I've actually come up with interesting things to keep my mind occupied. I tested that express elevator trick off Annie's blog. It works in Factor! And today I actually saw someone use it because I was in a crowded elevator that kept stopping at unnecessary floors. Then I came up with an idea for April Fool's Day. I actually don't have to wait till April Fool's to do it, but I think everyone would yell at me for doing something so stupid and I don't think anyone else at the lab would have the same sense of humor and find it funny.
Then I have an hour break because I bounce out of Factor at 3 and my psych discussion is at 4, so I go get a drink at Jamba Juice... where this one particular guy usually rings me up. This time he made my drink. So the first time he rung me up, I thought he was kind of cute, and mostly noticed that he must be new because I've never seem him before. The second time he rung me up I noticed the tats on his arms. How I managed to NOT see them the first time f*ckin bewilders me. We start up a tiny conversation because I absolutely cannot resist from asking about his arm. The third time (today), he made my drink. He calls out my name and as I go up to get it, he says "Here you go, hun." I keep my cool, say thank you and leave.. I have to get to class! We have a quiz every Wednesday!
Yeah, I seriously need a slap right? Girl, get a hold of yourself! HHAHAAHHA. Yeah... I got all giggly and shit and called up Thea to tell her all about it.
I like Wednesdays. I believe he works every Friday too because I think I saw him when I grabbed lunch with Mandy. But that's just too obvious if I go again Friday. Also, I can't afford it. LOL! Hmmmm. I look forward to next week. Maybe I'll see our shirtless neighbor in the morning again too.

"HUN"?! oh dear sweet jesus no. that's kind of a red flag for me. or rather, a rainbow flag. i shall judge on weds.
ReplyDeletep.s. juice en espanol = jugo.
ReplyDeletehaha yes. honorable mention in your blog.. i'm honored (duh). haha. man, i need to get into an elevator soon to try this out!
ReplyDeletei can't wait to be back to see this shirtless neighbor of ours!!
ReplyDeleteHAMBA HUICEEEE