1.) I don't like mis-mated socks. I won't even wear socks that differ only by the color of the swoosh. I see Michelle wear mis-mated socks all the time and it bothers me.
2.) I am the most easily entertained person ever. Put me in a room all by myself and I can easily find ways and things to do to occupy my mind.
3.) I have the worst short-term memory ever and blank out at crucial parts of a conversation or lecture. I can forget your name within two minutes of meeting you, even after I've repeated it several times in my head while shaking your hand. I blank out easily, though not purposely while you're talking to me. During lectures, there have been many times when all of a sudden I'll hear the professor say, "That is important and will probably be on your midterm exam" and have no idea what topic he/she was just talking about.
4.) I'm a fun drunk. At least I'd like to think so. When I drink, I like to try to hook people up. I'll dance. I'll chat. I'll have your back even if you're about to fight with some chick that looks like Chyna from WWF. I'd help you take on a pack of 20 ghetto Viet girls (because you know we Vietnamese fight dirty.) If I drink too much at most I'd need you to help me find a place to throw up.. otherwise I can take care of myself. And I'll try to take care of others. But if you yell at me to tell me I'm too drunk to help.. I'll just sit and be good. Fun and easy right?
5.) Just discovered last night... I move my head a lot when I talk, especially when I answer a question. For example, I'll nod my head when I say yes. I'll shake my head I say no. If I'm thinking or am unsure, I'll do a little goofy head side to side, up and down type movement. Ellen thinks this is funny since she doesn't do any of it.
6.) I love going for car rides, even if it's just going to campus to pick someone up.
7.) I fall asleep easily. After a hard day, I have no problems knocking out. If Ellen and I are up studying (like last night) and she decides to call it a night.. but I'm still energized, I'll go to sleep too even though I'm not sleepy (and I'll actually fall asleep right away.) I figured if I stay up later then Ellen, then that's too late. If I end up napping too much, the only way to get me to wake up is to guilt trip me (ie... "dude, we're going tonight because of you. You chose the place!") otherwise I'll sleep throughout the night.
Okay, next up.. I tag Annie Chin, my Cuzzz Kathy, and Nikole Cababa! (If you guys still read this) So it's your turn to write 7 weird/random/funny facts about yourself!

You're like a bobblehead. For serious.
ReplyDelete