- My mind blanked out in the middle of discussion so when Vineyard called on me I had to tell her truth... I was lost.
- Our French skit rocked.
- I'm convinced there's tension at DixF. And being how I am... I'm going to find out what it's all about. Drama is about to happen.
- I learned that NRod has an adorable daughter that enjoys chewing on drumsticks and rocks out to kiddie music in the car so you can see her ponytail bouncing about in the rear mirror.
- NRod and I would love to nudge little toy dogs with our feet to annoy them... and GLee is against this.
- A random ass group of girls (and one camera guy) interrupted Teo's class today. They came in with music blasting and in white ninja costumes, throwing candy out to the students (seriously launching it at us) and cheering at us to stand up and dance.
- There was a huge protest about Prop 8 in front of that fancy looking Mormon temple on Santa Monica. I watched the last 50 minutes of it online. I witnessed history.

No comments:
Post a Comment