So yeah, I just quit the Coffee Bean.. my last shift might be next Saturday... or maybe the Saturday after. So what's going to happen?
(1) My hands will finally be able to heal
(2) I'll be less stressed than before which should means I better start getting good grades
(3) I'm going to barely make it living off workstudy money and loans
(4) No more McD runs
(5) No more fish taco Tuesdays at Rubio's
(6) No more Jamba Juice visits to see the cute guy work.
(7) I'll probably start selling off my stuff
(8) I'll need to come up with some creative way to make money on the side
(9) No SkiDazzle or snowboarding this year... it's a bouge sport anyways.. not me.
EDIT: This is what my horoscope is for today:
Tread carefully today; thanks to a couple of powerful aspects, you’re likely to be a little inflexible in your plans and a little harsh in the way you speak. Go gently, because your words will have more impact than you realize. You might be wise to postpone any important discussions for today!

wow, finally leaving huh?
ReplyDeletefree time, plus.
no money, minus.
at least u have work study... it's something...
get a PT aide job! =)
Dude, don't cut out McD's... One Jamba = 1 meal at McD's, so as long as you skimp on the smoothies, you're good.
ReplyDelete