I ended this week on a good note, which means I'll give a swift recap.
Most of the week was normal. I went out to eat with Jacque in China Town at some place called Full House. It was really good.
I rode my bike to school for the first time today. The ride there was sweaty since heading anywhere north is a teeny bit of a uphill ride. Rode over to Westwood PT. Volunteered and met Susie's new intern who happens to be entering her last year of PT school at USC. You bet I started annoying her with questions about PT school. It was a nice day. I observed about two patients, got the laundry done, finished putting some paperwork together.. did the never-ending task of filing things away. It was just good to be back and to see everyone again.
It was a simple day, but it just felt good to get back into my "regular" weekly routine. This is how my typical Fridays are suppose to go, but it's been a while since it's been like that since I keep having to cancel on things.
Next week is finals so hopefully I can buckle down and boost my GPA. Then, NEW YORK BABY!!!!!!
AUTHOR PAGE COMING SOON!
4 years ago


have you heard? ESTELLE is performing at Bruin Bash this year - FOR FREE!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous!!!
you gotta try to grab me an extra ticket! lol.