So I was downstairs flipping between House and Family Guy. I started watching Family Guy in the middle of one of Peter's story and he was going over how his black ancestor met Lois's ancestor way back in the day. Eventually it ended with Nate Griffin inventing the DMV in order to get back at the white folks for slavery. So Nate Griffin is sitting at the DMV desk and starts annoying a white guy about how the white dude filled out the wrong form, needs to get in another line, needs to call in next time, needs to make an appointment ect ect and finally says "Sorry I'm on going on a break" and puts up a "CLOSED" sign.
At that point I was on the floor laughing hysterically. Why? Because Karl does the exact same shit at Coffee Bean. There could be a line out the door and if he can tell that the customer he's ringing up is going to give him hella trouble and be hella complicated, he'll walk away and tell whoever's working with him that he's going on his ten. (I've never seen him do this, but I've heard he's done this before, but I'm not sure if there was a line out the door or not, but still... he walked away.) Tell me this ISN'T FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!

girl. you got asthma... jk. i got your message after i was done. but you should get that checked out girl. haha.
ReplyDelete