And my response to the male side? Man up. This ain't middle school. Why are you playing games and hiding like this? This is your game? Okay, that's fine. But until you grow up and act your age, don't expect me to hang out or go grab lunch with you. You both are driving me nuts. Some people say this is cute, but... c'mon...okay, it was cute like 5 months ago.
I expect someone to read this who I didn't realize reads my blog and I'm going to get myself into hella trouble with some friends. And I don't really care. If you can still talk to me after this, great. If not then... eh ok... We'll see if I take my words back and delete this tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHAH.
edit: With all this said I guess I have to make some changes too. I'll try to see it through your point of view and take into consideration how you were raised, the experiences you were exposed to or not yet have been exposed to, ect ect...

WTF is this? I expected a surfboard post with pics! Jk, I feel you homie.
ReplyDelete