I’m pretty sure missing a chapter’s worth of information only cost me one point on the exam. I second guessed myself on one question thinking it was the professor’s usual tricky there-are-more-than-one-good-answer-but-one-fits-best type question. Besides that, I am quite confident I got every other question on the exam, in regards to that chapter, correct.
Way to start off the final exam season, eh? I have one tomorrow morning in Biology of Aging, which I enjoy studying. Let’s hope this keeps up. I know most of the students in Bio of Aging didn’t have an exam today, but I also know that some are taking Chem153L, and that class has a monstrous paper due by the end of this week. And by monstrous I mean it was hands down the most horrible paper I have ever had to write. I spent all night working on it, maybe got a two hour nap, and continued working on it until the very last minute it was due. I hated it so much. I didn’t even bother to go to the professor’s office to pick up the paper after it was graded. I was just happy it was over and I never wanted to see it again.
Good luck to everyone taking exams. If you’re not taking any final exams, well good luck.. you know, good luck with… pregnancies, interviews, finding the perfect middle name for a pet, shredding, med school apps, fighting the cold… and whatever else is out there. Bonne chance tout le monde!

thanks love. good luck on your finals... and try not to be TOO drunk for them. =)
ReplyDeleteI loved abnormal psych! But then, i'm a psych major.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for the shout out about the whole having a cold thing...
ReplyDelete:)
Oh and good luck...I'm doing Abnormal Psych too. How insanely coincidental!
My exam is on Wednesday.
Yikes.
Annie: I had some beer before the psych final to make sure I don't freak out, but today I went sans alcohol for bio of aging
ReplyDeleteKylie: Abnormal psych was an interesting class. I really liked the material. From this class I was able to diagnose myself with paranoid personality disorder. It was fun reading about these disorders and start freaking out about having the disorders myself.
Kez: Are you studying for physical therapy? Or something of that sort? I took this class because I thought it would be interesting and because it's a requirement for physical therapy school. Good luck on your exam!
this is exactly why I don't want to go to grad school. It's been so long since I've had to do any of this and I really don't want to start again Good luck
ReplyDeleteAbby Normal, eh? They used his brain on Young Frankenstein...pardon me, I am quite old, and I just showed my age...congrats on the good fortune!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome for you!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip and GOOD LUCK! :]
& thanks for the whole good luck thing to us, too. I was entered into a $25,000 drawing for Stride Gum, and they announce the winners tomorrow (Wednesday). So, ya never know. It'd be flippin' sweet if I won it. With this new license, I could get me a car. Used, of course. Lol.
Hey, if I win, I'll give you some. Lol.
I think it's also good luck that a lady bug was in my room at 2 in the morning over the weekend, don't you? Or maybe it's just odd. . . .I say both.
:]
Lol.