Monday, March 23, 2009

This is why I chose this school

When I got accepted to UCLA (and rejected from Yale), I immediately sent in my letter of intent. I told my mom about it and her response was, why UCLA? Why not San Jose State? It doesn't have what I want. Well, what about DeAnza? MOM! I got into UCLA!


Today, I went to work. On my way home, I realized this would be a great day to ride my bike to the beach. I did so. And I got hit on by a 50 year old Mexican who is on parole. But point is... I love being so close to the beach.










Hope everyone had a pleasant day.

3 comments:

  1. You just made me violently miss the beach. Maybe we could trade lives? Just for a semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anymommy.... sure.. if you promise to get me a 4.0 this quarter, I'm sure I'll have tons of fun relaxing and napping all day in front of your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete