Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little Sister on MySpace Pt.2

This time my little sister filled out one of those "How __ are you at ______" posts where you mark all the selections and multiply it by some number and get your % at whatever the topic is about. This post was "How Disruptive Are You at School?" You bet I am going to get on her ass about this one! She's 63% disruptive during class.


[] Gotten a referral
Good sister.

[x] Gotten detention
Bad sister! Actually I can't yell at her for this. I got detention once...

[] Gotten your cell phone / ipod taken away
Damn right. I bought you that cell phone!

[?] Gotten I.S.S.
Yeah, I don't know what I.S.S. is either.


[x] Chewed gum during class
I chewed gum in class to stay awake. But I didn't do it until I was in college. This is minor. I'll let this one slide.

[] Was late to a class more than 10 times
Usually if I'm more than ten minutes late. I just won't go.

[x] Didn't do homework over 5 times
Is this typical of kids? Or am I just a nerd?

[] Returned at least 2 projects in late.

[x] Missed school cause you felt like it
How in the world does Mom let you get away with this? You're only in middle school! What the hell is going to happen once you get to high school?!?!

[] Skipped class at least 1 time
Didn't do this 'til high school. It was a great morning with Janice and Nancy. What was great was the fact that she had handicapped parking so when we got back to school after lunch, parking wasn't a bitch to find. Being the nerds that we were, we couldn't afford to miss honors block and my dance classes, so we came back in time for those.

[x]Laughed so hard you got yelled at which made you laugh even more
You were always a giggly kid.

[] Texted people during class
That's why I didn't get you a texting plan.


[x] Passed notes
Eh, everyone does this. I bet all your notes are love notes. I hope the teacher catches it one day and reads it out loud.

[x] Threw stuff across the room
I shot staples with my mechanical pencils. I tried to aim for the teacher once. Can't believe I missed such a big target.


[x] Laughed at the teacher
Bex, you know about this one! Did she cut them herself? HAHAHAH

[x] Went on myspace, friendster, xanga, etc on the computer at school
Exactly why they shouldn't let youngins bring laptops to school. High school was great when they gave seniors laptops.


[x] Took pictures during school hours

[] Called people during school hours
Again, you better not get your phone taken away...

[x] Listened to an ipod/ cd player/ mp3 during class


[x] Hit a teacher or student with a textbook
I'm sure you hit your friend. I hope that friend hit you back.

[] Threw something at the teacher

[] Went outside the class room without permission
I wish I walked out of French class that one time. Teacher was being a total snotty-favoritsm-playing-vajayjay. That was after I had asked her for a LOR for Yale. Mistake right there. She probably ruined my chances at an Ivy League education. She's jealous I tell you.

[] Broke the dress code
Oh, I remember Ms. Eberle. Always caught girls wearing short shorts. One time we caught her and wrote her name on the board. Epic day. Too bad she doesn't teach at the school anymore. She moved to Canada to be with her man, she didn't get fired. Would be nice to ask the little sister how she's doing and if she ever got caught wearing short skirts again.

[x] Failed a class
Yeah I know. You suck at math. What kind of Asian are you?!?

[x] Ate food during class
Best time to eat food.

[x] Gotten a call home

[]Couldn't go on a field trip cause you behaved bad
I chose not to go to a field trip once just so I could have the day off and hang out at the dance studio. Either way it was a free day for me. Rather be dancing than be yelled at for wandering off somewhere.

[x] Didn't take your stuff to school
Forgivable.

[x] Gotten a detention and didn't go
You do nothing after school anyways. Did you get further written up for this?

[] Used passes from other days/ Or made fake pass
These were fun to make.

[] Had to pay for books at the library
Good, because you ain't got no money!

[x] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear
I am going to wash your mouth out with soap next time I come home.

[] Slept through class
Ha. I remember when I did this. Substitute teacher put on a video. Because of where I sat, my neck got tired. I put my head down and fell asleep. First thing I saw when I woke up was the substitute teacher, Miss Hadley. There was a butt-ugly look on her face staring right back at me. I have been afraid of her ever since. She frequently substituted for teachers at the school. I prayed to never have her again. Buddha listened and I never saw her again. Nam mo a di da phat.

[x] Played basketball with paper balls using the trash can as a basket
This was fun too.

[] Threatened a teacher/ told off a teacher
Um. I did something else that got me suspended. I missed my very first volleyball game thanks to this. I can't believe the natch still teaches.

[] Felt hungry during class and went home to eat
We live too far from her school to do this.

[x] Treat the teacher as invisible
What a bitch.

TOTAL: 21

Multiply times 3

Repost as I'm __% disruptive during class


Okay, so it wasn't too bad. Most of the stuff is expected. I was however, surprised at how often she doesn't do her homework and the fact that she missed detention. She's only in middle school. Jeez, I hope she doesn't get worse in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment