Today for our last day of French class, CMak brought in cookies that her kids baked. (Thea ruined the story by asking whether they were homemade or one of those ready to bake stuff.) She also brought in candy... left over Halloween candy that she bribed her kids to give up because she just wanted them out of the house. Cute huh?
I thought it was funny how she bribed her kids to give up their candy... If it was an Asian family there would have been no bribes. You either obeyed or got beat.
So yeah end of the quarter... usually my quarters have a better ending. Like professors would send us off with some inspirational speech, or a TA would give us an encouraging talk about school or life, ect ect... Teo did it this quarter and we gave him an applause (no surprise.) Edgerton did the same but no one cared, which I felt really bad about. I like the guy. CMak just freaked us out about our final. BogD was really nice to me, but that didn't stop me from writing what I've been dying to write on her eval. Vineyard rushed out so we could do her evals. The only ones who gave good closure were the vets (Teo and Edgerton.) I know I sound like a baby, but I wished they had given some kind of talk. I'm still used to being babied in school.

No comments:
Post a Comment