Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is he going to church?

We started talking about Thanksgiving Day plans. Pooh is throwing a Thanksgiving Day dinner at her house and we're all invited. Lion asked Pen if Mustang's family celebrates T- Day. Pen pondered for a bit. For the XX amount of years they claim to be best friends, Pen doesn't know. Lion then asked, "Well is he going to church then? Oh, well even if his family goes to church, Mustang wouldn't go."


Church for Thanksgiving? My face went blank. I texted this to Bex, telling her how I'm losing brain cells listening to Lion gab. This was her reply:


Ohhh. That's pretty bad. Maybe she thinks T-Day celebrates when Jesus brought the pilgrims to America to steal the natives' land and give them Euro diseases.


Good f*cK1n9 grief. I am going to score a 0 on the MCATs for hanging out with these people.



Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. For those who don't celebrate it, have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Did you really go to church?!
    Oh, and to comment from your other post, that was incredibly rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea where he went for Thanksgiving but he never showed up for dinner.

    HAHAH Lion is Buddhist otherwise, if she had suggested that we go to church, I would have slapped her.

    ReplyDelete