I decided not to go into work today because of the state-wide UC walkout and strike. It's a huge deal for lots of UC staff, faculty, and students. I even got a email from my Freshman year English professor about the protest! So who am I to ruin the effort by actually going into work? I'm sure the mice will be fine....
So I thought, "Hey, today would be a great day to catch up on some blogs and maybe even write one!" I am so wrong. I wrote a few posts and deleted them all.
Here I present to you:
P-Huong's Failed Blog Attempts
1.) A story about how Lion came out to me and all I did was laugh at her.
2.) A post about how I thought Lady Gaga was pretty but then finally came to my senses. X was right. She is a Porker Face.
3.) The never-ending UNO game.
4.) How shit talking about the new guy at work makes me happy. HA! How do you like it now, chair stealer?!?
I'm going to LA this weekend so if I can't come up with an interesting post next week, my writing is doomed. And you all should be worried. I use this blog to work on my writing for the writing portion of the MCATs. If I don't do well on the MCATs, my pre-med career is over and I'll never become a doctor. Then you guys can't be invited to any of my beach parties. I've already asked Wendi to join me in my retirement plans. And you all can join me too, but first I need a six-figure paying job so I can buy my beach front house and retire at an early age.

yeah... i've noticed you haven't written much ever since you got your new job... *tear*.
ReplyDeletei'm sure you'll have stories about LA... because you NEED a story to tell us. =)
Whoa... I wasn't too worried until you mentioned that beach parties were at stake! I thought you were just too busy. I'm sure LA will give you some blog material. If not, just stick an eraser in your ear, or something like that ;)
ReplyDeleteU will make great Jewish mother ur guilt skills r incredible ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd that is how it all goes downhill and a promising young doctor ends up practicing her barista skills at the local coffee shop. Nah, no way, feel free to rant about cheese and practice your writing.
ReplyDeleteI've left something on my blog for you.
ReplyDeleteHope it helps with your interesting post next week, it is well deserved.
@anymommy: I actually miss making drinks. Not for customers, but there's just something satisfying about making the perfect cap. Thanks, I often rant about dairy products in real life.
ReplyDeleteVery few people, I believe, are honest. It's good that you are one of those few! Keep it up! I think I'm a bad liar. They can also see that in my eyes. :)
ReplyDelete