Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mes Bleus

So I got this bad boy last week:




I couldn't remember if I got it from surfing or from drinking the night of Ellen's birthday/when the internet was acting up and I had to do French homework and decided to drink my frustrations away. In either case, my body was too numb to notice.


Then I got this one this morning and realized the first bruise was probably from surfing and not Ell's night.




Yeah... my body was that cold and numb that I did not realize I had gotten hit by something (most likely my board) that hard. I had my neoprene top on so my upper body was fine and my feet were freezing from walking on the sand so the water didn't feel too cold. Instead of telling people this is what mother nature did to me in the ocean because I suck at surfing... I should just make up a story that I was riding some wave and crashed into a really cute surfer. Sounds much better right?


EDIT: I also got one on my chin... and few smaller ones on my arm. M-Dawg says I should just say I got into a fight... I'll go with that story instead ;)

1 comment:

  1. ouch. that sucks! haha. your bruises make me not want to surf..

    but i'm itching to surf so badly!! i need to do something to fill in my need for snowboarding..

    ReplyDelete