On another note, I'm probably the most pissed off I've ever been at a friend. Yeah, you can barely imagine what I'm feeling right now. Extremely happy and relieved about my family, worried about my best friend and her family, angry at a friend, and tired and frustrated with school. But seriously, you think I'd be stupid and selfish enough to not think of her first? And you think that she's not responsible enough to do what she needs to do to take care of herself and her family first and foremost? I know you hold your head high, but DO NOT pull this BS attitude on her. She's not stupid. And since when did you start caring like this? When did you start getting all intimate?
Okay, yeah those words are harsh. It's probably this built in defense mechanism I've developed with this friend thanks to our "yo-yo" relationship. I really should just stop caring so much about the yo-yo effects and stop worrying about whether or not I end up getting hurt again (like time and time over again) with this friend. I think the yo-yo relationship is slowly ending anyways and we're actually good friends now, but I can't help but anticipate what always happens in order to save myself from feeling like an idiot.

No comments:
Post a Comment