I am convinced that I suck horribly at making good first impressions. How I managed to land those jobs before... I have no f*ckin' clue, but it seems like most of the people I meet on campus don't get a good first impression of me... either it's because I sit in the back of the class... I don't talk much... I don't make an effort to go to office hours... I'm lost in class because I've been too busy to catch up... my bitchy side comes out more easily when I meet a person (bitchy as in I'll say something harsh, but not necessarily about that person I'm talking to or act bitchy).. or whatever else it may be. But, eh... forget it. Why bother with these people anyways? It's probably because it's my last year and I'm feeling pressured to get my GPA up and my LORs. It sucks being misunderstood.
No comments:
Post a Comment