Friday, July 3, 2009

Running

So I've been waking up every morning to go jogging. This has been great. It got me to develop a healthy daily routine. I feel more energized. My legs look better. My arms looks a bit slimmer. And my ass has gotten smaller. THAT ladies and gentlemen was something that I did not expect running to do and did not want to happen.


My main reason for jogging every morning, besides becoming healthy and working out my lungs and heart, is to work out my ass. When I am 40, I do not want a flat saggy ass. It is very unattractive. I want my tush to look good in them jeans. Also, when I'm 80, I want to be the grandma that's surfing with her grand kids. I don't know how perky my ass can look at age 80, so I'll settle for being healthy enough to be surfing still.


I know some ladies complain about their asses being too big. Others complain about it being too small. I'd like to think I have a pretty nice/decent sized ass. I'd like for it to stay that way. A little bit more firm would be nice. If it got a little bit bigger, no big. But smaller? NO.


Starting next week, I am going to add squats and lunges to my morning jog.

4 comments:

  1. Lol nothing wrong with wanting a lil more junk in the trunk, but yes firmness-shape trumps size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea. I agree, I want to be a granny that can move with my kids although I'm not sure that will happen as I can barely move with my own kid now

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely sober. and it's at manhattan beach pier.

    ReplyDelete